Re: [OM] Moral question

Subject: Re: [OM] Moral question
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:01:20 -0800
I would want to savor the moment. I would pause to load my camera with the
finest grain, sharpest film I possibly could. After all, I would want to
bring back a detailed photo - one which showed every line, every crease,
every miserable minute aspect of his phony facial features ... as his hands
slowly lost their grip. If he hung on too long and I got bored waiting, I
would attemp to hurry the process by asking him "Did you have sexual
relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky?"  This question would of course
require the Presidential Prevaricator to release one hand so as to wag his
finger at me, thus emphasizing his lying answer.  And causing him to lose
his grip.  At this point, I would fire away with my motor drive. Shutter
speed? I would bracket SS and aper, just to be sure.  I would hope to get at
least one shot where he's biting his lip.  As he floated downstream, I would
yell out a comforting: "Mr. Prevaricator, Ah feel your pain!"

George