RE: [OM] refrigerators

Subject: RE: [OM] refrigerators
From: Smoliga Nick Contr AEDC/SVT <Nick.Smoliga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:16:48 -0600
Joseph,

If you wait around a propane-butane charged A/C system trying to caputure a
spectacular explosion on your OM-camera, you'll likely have a very long
wait!

Butane-propane is a viable alternative for freon in A/c systems, especially
mobile (i.e., automobiles). Propane is carried safely on board many camper
vehicles in quantities many several orders of magnitude greater than
required in an automobile A/C system.

Check this link for more details:  http://www.aircondition.com/
Nicholas Smoliga
1103 Avenue B --- MS-1400