Re: [OM] 35 RCwanted

Subject: Re: [OM] 35 RCwanted
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:45:32 -0500
I have an RC that I got from Stephen Gandy. He has them outfitted with new seals, clean rangefinders, and an overall CLA. His price is a bit high at $175, but you'll get about the best RC you can have these days. I figure I'm paying $40 for his name and reputation.

Check it out at http://www.jetlink.net/~cameras/inventor.htm. His RC page is at http://www.jetlink.net/~cameras/olyrc.htm.

You might also check out Ebay.

Current Auctions of RC's (#s 2 and 3 have been serviced recently, but I don't know if the RF was cleaned, I doubt it, and many RC's have real dirty RF's.)

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=234933530
2. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=235726364
3. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=235768739
4. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=234410978

Recently completed auctions (for reference):

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=225336936  ($71.00)
2. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=226479299  ($44.00)
3. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=229644015  ($102.50)
4. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=229644015  ($61.00)
5. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230892840  ($128.50)

If you buy one used, make sure you have a supply of PX625 Mercury batteries, or you'll need to get the meter recalibrated.

Skip