[OM] C-2000 vs Epson 850Z?

Subject: [OM] C-2000 vs Epson 850Z?
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:04:32 -0800
I am shopping for a digital camera for the school here, and was nearly ready
to get the Olympus C-2000 ($1450CDN), when I noticed that the Epson 850Z
seems to be very close to the same (OEM from Olympus? or maybe the
reverse?) in appearance and specs, yet offers built in USB, and is $350 less.

Does anyone on the list have experience with these two models?