Re: [OM] Moral question

Subject: Re: [OM] Moral question
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:24:31 +0000
>On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Garry Lewis wrote:
>
> Let me Guess-- your not married are you? Never say tyro and/or
> competitor in referring to a wife if you ever expect to get another
> piece of Oly equipment.

Sometimes you don't even need to say anything.  Relented and shot 645 color
neg (Portra 160VC) at Christmas at the other half's insistance (normally
shoot reversal).  Finally got the proofs back last night.  She immediately
started comparing the 5x7 glossy proofs to similar matte 4x6's from her
zoom lens P&S with ISO 400 consumer film processed at a 1-hour.  The
discussion that ensued with questions about color rendition, resolution and
contrast was like being in a minefield.  Knew from the outset I should have
used E100S and mounted the transparencies for projection!

-- John