Re: [OM] Presidential Lies

Subject: Re: [OM] Presidential Lies
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:55:41 -0500

"Harridge, Wayne" wrote:
I've been wondering the same thing myself.  One reason might be that
Clinton has shown that the  president doesn't really run the country.
Another might be that we (many US citizens) have become jaded with big
government in general.  I also have never believed the media or
pollsters take on this... enough research will support any conclusion.
Personally, although I would like to see him get everything he deserves,
I also don't want to destroy all confidence in government left remaining
by dragging his trial on and on like OJs trial was.  I feel that if we
ignore him, he will go away.  The opposite of love isn't hate it's
apathy.  Most seem to feel that way about him.  But that is just my
opinion!

Gregg