Re: [OM] Presidential Lies

Subject: Re: [OM] Presidential Lies
From: Bob Sull <w8imo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:03:24 -0500
"Harridge, Wayne" wrote:

> This is interesting, seems like nobody on this list has a good word for
> Clinton.  The impression I had previously (as an observer from the distant
> land of Oz) was that the American public were quite accepting of his wrong
> doings.  Is it just the composition of the list, are his supporters too meek
> to voice their praises for him ?
>
> Wayne Harridge
> Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
> http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/

Well Wayne, it seems that you have been misled by the media.  For some
unknown reason the media jerks are in love with clinton.  When Gary Hart
was trying to mount a presidential bid his actions with Donna Rice ended
any hopes he had.  But for reasons unknown to the US Public, the media
thinks the sun rises and sets where clinton is.  And they taint the news
to make it appear that everyone in the US agrees with them.

The above is my opinion.  If others disagree, that's OK.

Bob

--
                   //////
                  ( 0 0 )