Re: [OM] Presidential Lies

Subject: Re: [OM] Presidential Lies
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:04:59 -0500
Reagan ran the country on a credit card, then paid the minimum due.  Clinton
HAS done a fine job and for that matter, most Presidents have had affairs,
we just haven't heard about them yet.  Ooooh, Thomas Jefferson and a  slave
girl!
Most of what we need to see are in blacked out FBI files.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com