[OM] Re: Sex, Lies and Money

Subject: [OM] Re: Sex, Lies and Money
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:52:59 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, January 14, 2000 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: [OM] Presidential Lies

>As a non American and an foreign observer, I would say this: Money!
>I hope I am not stepping on someone's toes and make anyone bitter (if I do,
>please have mercy), but you Americans are sometimes a little too focused on
money
>and the success of making money.

Boy, you've got that right.

>Now, in the Clinton-Lewinsky case there have been a lot of dollars to be
made.
>Let's look at a few who would like to make some profit:
>
>The second part in this case is Ms. Lewinsky herself. As far as I know
>(correction welcome) she has not earned too much of this, in fact I heard
the
>opposite.

First, Miss Lewinsky is hardly in need of money.  She was born with a silver
spoon and lived most or all of her life in Beverly Hills.  She is already
filthy rich.  That said, she has recently signed as the 'spokesmouth' for a
diet company called 'Jenny Craig'.  I'm sure she got paid lots of money.
Now we get to see her in TV ads telling how she would stand on her head to
lose weight if it would work. (No mention of losing weight by giving head.)
This disgusts me, but it is typical American.  I hope Jenny Craig goes bust,
personally.

Incidentally, the spokesperson for another diet company, Weight Watchers, is
the former Princess Fergie of England.

>After all, it was no risk of the national security or any other risk.

Not directly.  But a man in power with a well-known weakness like this is
easily subject to espionage and blackmail.

> This was
>something between the Clinton's and Ms. Lewinsky.
>Mr. President Clinton should be ashamed, so should Ms. Lewinsky,

Most definitely.  But are they?

george