Re: [OM] Olympus Year 2000 Calander

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Year 2000 Calander
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:27:32 EST
In a message dated 1/14/00 12:54:17 PM Central Standard Time,
Tmoynihan@xxxxxxx writes:

> Where can one of these calendars be found?  It sounds marvelous--thanks for
>  any assistance.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Tom Moynihan
>  Dallas, TX

Tom,
Mine came from Olympus America. I don't know how I got on the mailing list,
but I don't intend to complain. Also, for those Oly users in the Dallas/Ft
Worth, Texas, USA, area, there's a camera show tomorrow and Sunday in
Grapevine at the Grapevine Convention Center. Unfortunately, The Olympus Guy
does not come to shows anymore. I miss seeing his 6' long Olympus banner and
Oly merchandise that spanned 6 full tables. Nothing like walking into a
convention center packed with people and cameras and the only sign to be seen
is an Olympus one! Gary Faulkenberry