Re: [OM] Importance of staying consistent / My thoughts on OM4 Spot met

Subject: Re: [OM] Importance of staying consistent / My thoughts on OM4 Spot meter button
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 18:18:17 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, Buddy Walters wrote:

> So the Golden rule applies to cameras also.
> Swapping from one style of camera body controls to another is the key reason
> for "fumbling" around.  If you want to operate in Auto Pilot, then stay with
> one body style.

   But just as one size does not fit all, there are people who have worked
rather productively in exactly the "fumbling" manner. Sebastiao Salgado
works well and fast with an R6 and an M6. Eugene Smith worked with several
different brands of cameras at one time, and it could be safely said that
he managed to get by. Do what works for you.

                                     *= Doris Fang =*