Re: [OM] Question on OM-4 Auto Mode and Spot Metering...

Subject: Re: [OM] Question on OM-4 Auto Mode and Spot Metering...
From: tatu_laitinen@xxxxxxx
Date: 16 Jan 2000 04:47:07 -0800
On Sat, 15 January 2000, Marc Attinasi wrote:

> My question is: if I make some spot-meter readings in auto mode does it
> do the OTF exposure management (for slow shutter, that is)

Hello Marc,

Unfortunately OTF is not available in auto spot metering mode in OM4. You can
test this by taking a single or multi spot metering of a very dark subject,
like a forest shade, after that point your lens to the bright sky and you can
notice that the shutter doesnt close after a proper exposure is achieved.

Tatu J.Laitinen