Re: [OM] My thoughts om OM4 and/or suggestions, should an OM5 ever be...

Subject: Re: [OM] My thoughts om OM4 and/or suggestions, should an OM5 ever be...and new Zuiko-glass - ahh....
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:09:35 -0800
====Charles,
You've got me curious.  Why do you think that using a winder or motor drive
would conflict with using a spot meter in manual mode?
You got me on this one?

Thanks, and please don't take this wrong.  Just wondering?
Buddy Walters====

Boy am I offended! <G>

Actually I expected that question.
My thinking was that if you use a spot meter and manual settings
you are being very deliberate in your settings.
I would think that this would mean a slower more methodical way of working.
A winder / motor too me is a fast repetitive way of working.
I rarely use one except for candids and sometimes with studio flash set ups.
Thomas made a good point about a sequence of shots and I stand corrected.
It would be convenient to set up and then fire a few shots.  I just don't do
that much.

Charlie L.