Re: [OM] Importance of staying consistent / My thoughts on OM4 Spot me

Subject: Re: [OM] Importance of staying consistent / My thoughts on OM4 Spot meter button
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:47:02 -0500
I think this is the best idea for me.  Without moving my eye from the
camera I can know which film is loaded.  Years ago I had identical OM1s
with slide film in one and b&w in the other.  By the end of a shoot I
had switched lens so often I didn't know which film was in which body
(except for the difference in film speeds) as neither had a place for
film ends on the back.

Gregg