Re: [OM] ES-10 Update, and I'm angry!

Subject: Re: [OM] ES-10 Update, and I'm angry!
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:47:16 -0500
Another pragmatic way of looking at the issue is that those who want the
newest and best in an OS will probably also want the newest and best in
a scanner.  So the ES-10/Win 95/98 is for today and the ???/Win2K will
be for tomorrow.

At school, we still have to use Windows 3.11 to run certain software
that still is useful educationally and not economically feasible or
impossible to upgrade.  Since it still does the job, we just don't
upgrade the OS.

Gregg