Re: [OM] Dallas camera show news, advice on lens & 4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Dallas camera show news, advice on lens & 4T
From: Tmoynihan@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:22:18 EST
I would agree with Samuel.  I did not see this vendor at the show this time,
but did see him last year some time at the Big Town show in Mesquite, TX.  Or
at least I saw a vendor there with the 300mm lens described and the Oly
autofocus zoom described earlier by another poster.  My experience with it at
that time was also that it would not work, even when we found the proper
batteries for it.  The Canon did not impress me as particularly solid, and
Sam says it all as to the conversion.  Maybe we'll find better stuff next
time.  And recognize each other when we are at the same show! (I was there
mid to late morning on Saturday.)

Regards,

Tom Moynihan
Dallas, TX