RE: [OM] shoe 4

Subject: RE: [OM] shoe 4
From: "Tom Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:57:33 -0500
Hi Lou

Swiss army knife - screwdriver tool.

Tom

On 9 Jan 00, at 21:21, Lou Riina spoke about
*RE: [OM] shoe 4..* saying

> Yea bob you're right I mixed up two questions that I had, so I will
> ask the second now:
>
> How do you folks tighten the shoe 4, mine recently fell off the camera
> while I was on a walk. Is there a special tool or do you hand tighten
> it?
And a happy New Millenium to you and yours.PLEASE NOTE MY NEW eMAIL ADDRESS!
From:Tom Trottier, 400 Slater St. Suite 415,  Ottawa  ON  Canada  K1R 7S7
    __o    <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx> <TomTrottier@xxxxxxxxxxx> ICQ:57647974
  _ \<     Voice: +1 613 291-1168  fax: 594-5412   No ads or spam, please
(*)/'(*)   Vote for your favourite Olympus camera at
           http://www.freevote.com/booth/fav_camera