Re: [OM] 70-210?

Subject: Re: [OM] 70-210?
From: "Ron Crabtree" <crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:36:03 -0700
> How much does that non-flimsy ATX weigh? cost?

> I have used the Tokina ATX 70-200 f2.8 for several years and have been
> > very pleased.  Give it a look.  Good luck.

I have never weighed it, but it is longer than but about the same weight as
a Zuiko 300mm f4.5.  I think I payed about $700 for it new, but I am sure
you can find it used for a fraction of that.  Also, it may be discontinued,
so the new price is probably much less now if you can find one.  I bought
mine over 3 years ago from B&H.  I also have the ATX 300mm 2.8 and have
found that for  non-Zuiko lenses, these Tokina ATX's are really very nice.

Ron Crabtree
Santa Fe, NM
USA