[OM] NYC-NJ-CT Olympus dinner invitation

Subject: [OM] NYC-NJ-CT Olympus dinner invitation
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:25:31 -0500
I would like to extend an invitation to any and all list members to have an informal dinner and get together sometime in February in the New York City metropolitan area. (I live in NJ.)

Topics discussed would be pre-arranged, if needed, but it's really just a night-out excuse for good conversation and good food.

Please send me an email (and copy the list if you want) with any interested parties.

Skip