RE: [OM] OM4 Damage Question

Subject: RE: [OM] OM4 Damage Question
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:50:41 -0500
Mike:  I have dropped my old OMG which rendered the shutter inoperable.  The
reason of which I have no clue.  After having done so it was a good enough
reason to move up to a new OM body.  I must say that the seller's
explanation is extreme.  I'd be curious to know if the seller responds with
a picture.

RonS