RE: [OM] OM Photos for your critique

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Photos for your critique
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:20:12 -0500
Charles:  May I first say thank you to yourself, Dave Bulger, Dirk & Carla,
Garth and George for your comments on my so called manipulated images.  And
may I also include Acer V, Wayne and others who have responded to Mr.
Andersson's comments.

For Mr. Andersson's further edification, I should have also mentioned the
drop shadow/border technique that I used.  Full credit goes to Ann whose
stunning work can be seen at http://carcassi.eng.uci.edu/intropictures.htm.
Ann was kind enough to provide the details on this technique which I'll be
glad to share with anyone using PS5+.

RonS