RE: [OM] OM Photos for your critique

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Photos for your critique
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:04:04 -0600
Yeah, but you'd better thank Bill Gates, whoever invented the JPG format,
whoever was president of IBM at the time of the advent of the PC, etc.  We
wouldn't want to be fooled into thinking the images appeared on our screens
by some evil magic you did!  <GGGGGG>

Dave

On Tuesday, January 18, 2000 6:20 PM, Ron Spolarich
[SMTP:caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Charles:  May I first say thank you to yourself, Dave Bulger, Dirk &
Carla,
> Garth and George for your comments on my so called manipulated images.
 And

http://carcassi.eng.uci.edu/intropictures.htm.
> Ann was kind enough to provide the details on this technique which I'll
be
> glad to share with anyone using PS5+.
>
> RonS

THE