Re: [OM] OM Photos for your critique

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Photos for your critique
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:21:42 -0600
Pictorialism= the media must be true to the message.

Realism= the message must be true to the media

Tobias and others
 >>Whether I manipulate camera, film,
subject, lighting, processing, printing, Photoshop, hitting the negs
with a
hammer, etc., is strictly my choice and within my area of
responsibility.
 I can and will do whatever it takes to produce the image I want.<<

Hurry Pictorialism wins!!

Mortenson was right. Adams and Weston were wrong- at least in this
digitalized world.

     "change or die" - I choose neither, as my OM-1n proves.

yours I could be wrong, but I could be only mistaken,

Garry D. Lewis