Re: [OM] OM Photos for your critique

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Photos for your critique
From: david cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:26:49 -0400
Journalists are as human as we are. And to me, artists usualy see things
that merely mortals can't.
Today journalism is plaged by corporate restraints. Almos everything is
broth without much substance.
Maybe journalists show us things that we are afraid to see or admit are
there.
I have a few photojournalists friends, still and video.... cuotas, cuotas...
With today's photo gear they just shoot 'til they drop and THEN, is that
they pic a picture. so they "see" thing mere mortals don't see while in the
comfort of their desks.

Anyway, don't take me too seriusly.

David