RE: [OM] eBay OM4 warning

Subject: RE: [OM] eBay OM4 warning
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:19:38 -0600
Mike,

This is a drag -- that's the same camera.

Something that occurs to me that you can do is to drop an email to all the
bidders letting them know this saga.  I don't know what the high bidder
potentially stuck with the deal can do re eBay's rules, etc., but I think
they ought to know who they're dealing with.

Dave