[OM] New York again...

Subject: [OM] New York again...
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:21:28 -0600
Well, I'm travelling back to Albany, NY again next week (Monday-Thursday)
and I'll probably have some free time on Thursday to meet up with anybody
in the NYC-Albany region for a short while.  My flight leaves LaGiardia (I
know, it's Laguardia) at 3:25pm.  Actually, Tuesday/Wednesday during the
daytime I'm available too, but just around Albany.

I hope this snowfall sticks around to keep the Catskills interesting.  Have
cameras, will travel.

Ken Norton

(I fly into LaGuardia because it saves about $500 on airfare, not because I
like it)