[OM] OM-1 At -12F and The Luner Eclipse

Subject: [OM] OM-1 At -12F and The Luner Eclipse
From: Jim Mueller <webnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:53:58 -0600
I am photographing the Lunar Eclipse tonight. My OM-1 has been outside
in -12F temps for an hour and it is functioning just fine. I'm trying a
variety of Zuiko lenses, including a 65-200, a 135mm f/3.5, a 50mm f/1.8
, and a 28mm f/3.5 with Elite 200.

I'm also using a 'heavy duty' Paragon tripod & fluid head that Orion
telescopes sells for $100. Not quite as good as a Bogen but not a bad
tripod overall....quite solid. Hopefully I'll have some imagess to put
up on my Web page.

Happy Eclipse Viewing

--
jim mueller