Re: Hammer RE: [OM] OM Photos for your critique

Subject: Re: Hammer RE: [OM] OM Photos for your critique
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:17:41 -0600
On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 10:40:44PM -0500, Gregg Iverson wrote:
> I need a clearer explanation!  When I tried what I thought you said, I
> hit my finger in the dark while adjusting the negatives, and now I'm
> looking for a new light table too.

O...ohhhhhhh....man...don't DO that!

Here I am, logging on for the first time in 36 hours after being down for
most of the week with the flu, and you nearly make me lose what little
dinner I was able to keep down all over my keyboard from laughing so hard...

Wouldn't be so terrible, except that I'm on my Compaq Armada 7800 laptop,
and it'd trash the whole $2500 machine!