[OM] ADITL3 is here!

Subject: [OM] ADITL3 is here!
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:46:19 +0100
Hi guys,

Forget all the OT threads, because Here it finally is, the URL to ADITL3...

Just like on the previous two occasions there are some great pictures, and
the various contributors have come up with a nice variety of subjects.

Now, before I actually disclose the URL, some remarks:

1-Not all submissions are in yet, I know that at least 3 submissions are
still pending, but they should make it to the page this weekend still.
2-I already had a first crack at making comments about some of the pictures.
It is o.k. to make anonymous comments, however, it would be nice to leave
your address and/or name. Empty comments will be disregarded. HTML tags can
be used in the comments too, so if you want to do some simple formatting of
your own on the comments, you can do that when typing in your comments.
Please only make use of HTML tags for simple formatting. I'll be monitoring
the comments from time to time, and if I find anything that is broken, I'll
correct it.
3-I hope to have Internet access over the weekend, in the worst case (i.e.
if I can't get online at all), I'll add any and all submissions sent to me
over the weekend on Monday morning.
4-Have fun while viewing the pictures!

And now for the most important thing, heeeeeeere we gooooooo:
http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/aditl3

Cheers!
Olafo