Re: [OM] Pentax finders?

Subject: Re: [OM] Pentax finders?
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:45:23 EST
In a message dated 01/21/2000 4:45:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
loren@xxxxxxxx writes:

> I noticed a comment here recently that slip-on Pentax right-angle
>  finders fit and work perfectly well with OM cameras.  Agree? Disagree?
>   Are all screens compatable with a magnifying finder?

My understanding is that the finder accessories for the Pentax M series, but
not the K series or the current AF stuff, will fit OMs. I don't believe
focussing screens matter, I have used 1-1, 1-8, 1-10, 1-12, 1-13, and 1-14
screens with my Varimagni.

Paul Schings