Re: [OM] on-list purchase

Subject: Re: [OM] on-list purchase
From: Larry Otto <larryotto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:45:57 -0700
HI, I am new to this list and fairly new to using Olympus. I picked up a
used OM-1 and then had it CLA'd. I am using the C.R.I.S. adapter for
battery replacement. I have fallen completely in love with this old OLY
and never even pick up my Contax 167 or Nikkormat FT-2 anymore. Besides
the great size, handling, and light weight, the one really great feature
that my older eyes appreciate is the larger image viewfinder-- this is
the easiest camera to accurately focus that I have ever used. I
currently have the non-MC 50mm 1.8 lens and would like to find a 50mm
1.4 MC with perfect glass. If anyone has one for sale please contact me
with details and price. Eventually I also would like to get an OM-2n and
one of those 75 to 150 zooms. I have switched exclusively to Delta
films. I have had great luck with Delta 100 & 400 with Kodak's new Xtol
developer. I have some 11x14 images my wife shot on her Pentax K-1000
that look like they came from a medium format, they are almost
grainless.

Well thanks for listening;

Larry Otto