Re: [OM] FTL?

Subject: Re: [OM] FTL?
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:03:25 -0800 (PST)
   The FTL was a convential full frame SLR that used
the Pentax type screw mount lenses. However Olympus
used a setup on their screw mount Zuikos that allowed
for open apature metering. Only a few focal lengths
were made for this camera by Olympus, as I recall they
ran from 28mm to 200mm. I have also heard that the
body production was subcontracted to Minolta. I don't
know for sure if this last item is correct but perhaps
some other list member can confirm or deny this. I
have also heard they were complicated to service, and
not well liked by camera repair people.

--- "Gripp, William  [NCSUS]" <WGRIPP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>