[OM] ADITL3 - important for new submissions!

Subject: [OM] ADITL3 - important for new submissions!
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 05:20:41 PST
Hi guys,

Aaaargh!!!
Just when you need access to your mail account most over a weekend, the web-based access to my CTP account seems reluctant to let me in.

I fear this might take all weekend, so if anyone wants to enter new submissions that were not posted in the initial launch, please do the following:

Go to: http://www.idrive.com
type ogreve in the "VISIT AN I-DRIVE" text box
open the dropbox
upload your submission + the description the my dropbox.

Once this is done, I will be notified via my Hotmail account of the arrival of new files.

Alternatively, please send the submission to: olafgreve@xxxxxxxxxxx
and then I can pick it up from there.

Just to stress one thing: effectively I couldn't access any message sent to me after posting the ADITL3 URL, so for the people who may have sent in a submission yesterday or today already, please re-send it to either of the above destinations...

Thanks in advance, and I hope you guys are having fun with ADITL3!

Cheers,
Olafo

PS: If you want to send me any message this weekend, please send it to both ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx and ogreve@xxxxxxx