Re: [OM] Metering for fireworks

Subject: Re: [OM] Metering for fireworks
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 15:18:33 -0600
Paul,

If you are satisfied with the results that you get from the OM2, why not use the
OM2 itself as the light meter?  Assuming that all else is equal (lens field of
view, film, etc.) between the two cameras, it seems to me that all you need is a
double cable release and some sort of bracket to mount both cameras on a tripod
together.  Pressing the cable release opens both cameras' shutters; after that,
just release the release when the OM2's shutter closes.  Timing's not that
critical in this situation.

Place a snippet of film in the back of the OM2 so that the meter works properly.

regards,

m.