[OM] Questions for the group

Subject: [OM] Questions for the group
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 21:16:47 -0600
Some of you may remember that I introduced myself a few days ago.  I'm now
in the process of filling out my Olympus equipment and have decided to bite
the bullet and try to go all Zuiko, or at least close.  I'll probably sell
some lenses on ebay (and bodies too).  That's not my questions though.

I'd be very interested in the opinions of this group on what a 'complete
setup' of lenses would be. I realize everyone's situation is quite
different, but I'd like to be prepared for almost anything.  I mostly shoot
kids sports, so that is a defining need for me.  For example, the 75-150
length seems nice, but I'm getting confused on the different versions.  I've
read everything I can find online, but am still confused.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Since this discussion would probably
bore the list, feel free to email me privately.  Thank's a lot in advance
for your advice.

Tom
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx