[OM] More eBay feedback

Subject: [OM] More eBay feedback
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 06:56:51 EST
I have done some collecting via eBay over the last few months, so I wrote to
them about the unethical seller who has been discussed recently on the list.
This is their reply:

**********
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with this information.  I
understand how this situation could be disconcerting.

I have reviewed  the information that you have provided and have
determined that the member involved has not violated any eBay rules.
However, if you should have any additional information regarding this
situation, please don't hesitate to send that to us and we will be happy
to look into this matter further for you.

Regards,

Vladimir
eBay SafeHarbor
Investigations Team

Oh, well! Looks like we sheep will have to keep helping each other watch out
for the wolves. It appears that eBay is going to let people play fast and
loose as long as the commissions keep rolling in.

Best to all,
Greg