Re: [OM] Questions for the group

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for the group
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 12:19:05 +0000
At 03:16 1/23/00 , Tom wrote:
>kids sports, so that is a defining need for me.  For example, the 75-150
>length seems nice, but I'm getting confused on the different versions.  I've
>read everything I can find online, but am still confused.

Tom,
Several great sources on the web for information about OM lenses:

Paul Farrar's OM Lens Page (charted data about all the lenses plus a
ballpark guide to pricing):
  http://www.ametro.net/~farrar/zuiko.html

Sal Piro's OM Equipment Guide; go to the lens group (photos and specs, the
specs links take you to Farrar's page):
  http://www.mcs.net/~smp/photo/zoom.htm

Hans' Sales Information Files; go to the lens group (brochures and other data):
  http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/

Last but definitely not least is Gary Reese's OM Sysetem Lens Tests
(includes some 3rd party OM mount lenses):
  http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

All of them are great sites and I've kept them bookmarked.
-- John