Re: [OM] Questions for the group - LONG

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for the group - LONG
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 19:24:07 -0600
Well, there are several 35-70, if I read the info correctly. I think there
was only one that was an f4 (if you don't count the AF from the OM-30).
I'm assuming that the description of the seller is accurate (that its an f4,
not an f3.5-4.8).  Course, I still want the 35-80 more.

Filling out my choices.

Thanks

Tom