Re: [OM] EBay sales

Subject: Re: [OM] EBay sales
From: Barks <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 06:42:20 +0000

The EBay spokesman was incorrect about EBay not being able to control what is sold through their service. They have stopped the sale of firearms on their site. Not trying to start a new thread, pro-gun or anti-gun here, just making an observation...

I'm not familiar with BBC Radio 4, but I do sometimes listen to the BBC World Service on shortwave. Is Radio 4 also on shortwave?

Ron

No, Radio 4 is not on shortwave, but some of the stuff on the World Service is from Radio 4. For me, the World Service is a special station and comes a close second to Radio 4.

I'm sorry to all to have opened a bag of worms, off-topic, with the EBay comment.

Chris

~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker
mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx