[OM] eBay update

Subject: [OM] eBay update
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 08:18:31 -0800
Well, looks as though eBay is being spineless with 2gabe aka aaasd aka
????. They simply issued him a "warning" and are allowing him to
continue to try and sell the OM4 under user name aaasd that I "won the
bid on" under user name 2gabe. For whatever reason, I am unable to post
negative feedback on the name aaasd, and am unable to post additional
feedback (in light of what we discovered last week) on 2gabe. Don't know
why...eBay just pops up error messages. Be forwarned. Thanks again for
all your help.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
www.motorsportvisions.com