Re: [OM] Questions for the group

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for the group
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:14:49 -0700
Hi all,

Okie, I am at work right now - the reason I left home this morning
was to go to work and nothing more. A quick look in my bag reveals
the folowing equipment:

OM2s/p w. Winder 2.
50/1.8 Zuiko
100/2.8 Zuiko
200/4 Zuiko
21-35/3.5  Sigma
T32 flash
+ the usual cleaning stuff and a handfull of Delta400's.

This conveniently fits into a backpack, of the kind with two rooms:
the lower (and most protecting) carrying the camera, the upper the
lunchbox and other assorted stuff. And noone will notice that it
contains camera gear.

Something like this is always carried along, although I do admitt
that the 200mm is rarely used without planning ahead, and will
probably be taken out this afternoon. I guess this adds up to my
"little bag" :)

Otherwise, I carry equipment according to what I expect to
shoot....."dressing for the occation?" :)

--thomas