Re: [OM] Questions for the group

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for the group
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:29:37 -0800
>[snip]
>>  IMO, it's a case of the right tools for YOU. Funny, one often sees
>>amateurs huffing and puffing at Disneyworld, dodging postmodern
>>mouseketeers under creaking bagfuls of stuff, while some pros go
>>and fill National Geographic articles with reams of great pics carrying
>>3-4 lenses. Go figure.
>>

>Well said Doris.  Just reading the G's long lists I cranky and sweaty
>thinking about the big bag burden.

Glen;

I don't think either of us 'Gs' said we carry all that every time we go out.
We were answering a question as to what is recommended for an OM lens system
to best cover the full gamut of focal lengths.  Neither the other G or I own
all the lenses we recommended.

>These days I'm done to one lens one body: 0M4-50/1.2 and an incident light
>meter.

The only way I would go out with just a 50 on my camera is as an exercise or
a short walk.  And with the metering system in the OM-4, I would never bring
an incident light meter.\

G one or the other