Re: [OM] Seeking Opinions on Tokina ATX 100-300 f4

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Opinions on Tokina ATX 100-300 f4
From: lgriffin@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:02:00 -0800
Mike,
        You spotted it too. From what I've read on the list. The Tokina
ATX, Tamron SP, and Vivitar Series 1 are desirable for substitutes for
zuikos. The 100-300 mm looks like a good range too. I'm wondering if my
2X-A will work with it. The last time I looked it was at about $130, it
will go higher no doubt. I think that maybe we should start another
thread on Ebay monikers. I backed off bidding on a case and hood
recently till another list member had been out bid. I didn't get it
either, but didn't inflate the price for him. I should of followed Mr.
Nortons' morals thread. Is there any law that bidders can't collaborate
on their bidding? Now this could work several ways, especially if one of
the bidders had spare((s) silly thought) zuikos. 8-)

Regards,
Larry