Re: [OM] OM-2S question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S question
From: george <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:23:06 -0800
Tom;

You're not a pest, you're just a Zuikoholic. We understand.

You've found the achilles heel of the 4 and particularly the 2S.  You
**can't** turn em off. There are two ways that I know of to reduce
battery drain when you store them: Turn shutter ring to the red area -
this'll keep the drain to a minimum and prevent accidental activation of
the shutter release while in the bag which would fire up the LCD and
waste a lot of juice.  And for longer storage: take the batteries out.
Or at least 1 of the batteries.  Also, store in cold temperatures **as
little as possible**.

george