Re: [OM] Lunar Eclipse

Subject: Re: [OM] Lunar Eclipse
From: Mark <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:53:10 -0500
South Florida was very clear. My only problem was that I forgot to bring film
home
from the office. All I had in the house was Kodachrome 25, Gold Max and Extar
1000.
Not a very good choice, I shot a roll of MAX.

OM-4 and Zuiko 1000/11 did not do too bad. It was very windy and I did get some
visible motion in some of the photos.

                                    Mark