Re: [OM] F280 flash battery drain

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 flash battery drain
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:43:43 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Motor Sport Visions Photography wrote:

> You _must_
> remove the batteries between usage for all but the shortest periods of
> time.

I adopted a policy some years ago of putting little slips of paper under
the battery contacts of any sort of equipment which might accidentally
get switched on in transit  (torches, flashguns that sort of thing).
I've since extended it to OM-2sp bodies.  You can just tuck the bit of
paper around one of the batteries for normal use.  This way you can
still carry the batteries inside the equipment, which saves on space
too.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |