RE: [OM] (Fwd) List status

Subject: RE: [OM] (Fwd) List status
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:53:17 +0800
Joel wrote:

> Is this list still active?  I've had Olympus equipment since the OM-1

Sure is !

> era...  Also, do you know of any diffusion attachment (like Lumiquest)
> for the T-32 Flash that will NOT cover the TTL sensor.

The Lumiquest doesn't cover the TTL sensor (which will be in the camera -
OM-2(N), OM-40(PC), OM-2S(P), OM-3(Ti) & OM-4(Ti)) but it will not be much
use with the sensor for "Normal Auto" mode which is in the "O" of Olympus.
You will need to use TTL auto or "Manual" with the T32 and a Lumiquest.

Welcome to the list Joel.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/