Re: [OM] EBay sales

Subject: Re: [OM] EBay sales
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:12:11 -0800
My e-mail from Safe Harbor on the OM-4 caper:

<< I have reviewed the information that you have provided and wanted to
let
you know that the member has been warned against any future occurrence
of this type of activity. >>

The "three strike" rule is dominant on the Internet.  To me, the system
is working.

Conspicuously absent from 2gabe 's Feedback is a posting on an OM-2S
auction to a high profile OM reseller.  The camera was underdescribed as
to its faults and blemishes and had to be returned.

Anyone note that he once again posted positive feedback on himself after
the neg. posting by Mike?

End of story . . .

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV