Re: [OM] flash sync

Subject: Re: [OM] flash sync
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:02:44 -0500
FP as a flash sync timing circuit goes WAY back for use with flash bulbs.
Sync switch closes as mirror hits the top, before first curtain starts to
move, by the time the bulb ignites (maybe 1/30th second?), the shutter is
open.
Creating a flash to work with FP, is this  reverse engineering?

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com