Re: [OM] Flash] Paul Schings

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash] Paul Schings
From: Mohammed Zafar <mzafar_1@xxxxxxx>
Date: 25 Jan 00 23:56:08 IST
Pauls0627@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 01/25/2000 11:25:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The Sunpak makes it easy to adjust manual output so that if you want half a
>  full manual dump, or a quarter, it's cake.  I think this is also an
>  advantage of the 283 (or is it just on the 285?)
dear paul, i've bought a 283 a few months back,though without the instruction
sheet, but if u have it on the system i would be grateful if u could mail me a
copy. my email: mzafar_1@xxxxxxxxxxx  OR
thanx in advance-zafar

For the 283 you need the Vari-Power module. Out of the box it is full dump
only on manual.

Speaking of the 283, a month or so ago I had promised to mail a copy of the
283 instruction sheet to someone on the list. Well, I finally found the
instructions, but I seem to have lost the e-mail from the requester, and I
don't recall who it was.If you are out there, please reply to me off-list.

Paul Schings